These 3 zoom meetings will take place on Wednesday 22nd February, 1st March & final session on 8th March We will send you a link for each meeting on the day.
Target Group: Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
The course will:
• Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
• Provide a range of template administration/support files
• Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
• Explore strategies to help teachers manage time effectively
• Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups
• Enable teachers to support pastoral care within the year group, including dealing with difficult students.
• Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
|Course Date||22-02-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||08-03-2023 9:15 pm|
|Cut off date||21-02-2023 12:00 pm|
|Registration fee / cost||€30.00|
Registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority CRA No. 20051921