Planning & Coordinating SEN Provision
· Models of Provision (including Team-teaching)
· Mentoring & Supporting Newly Appointed SETs
· Developing SEN School Policies
· Communication with Stakeholders including parents, health services & other agencies.
· Transition of pupils from pre-school and into second level.
· Preparing for an SEN evaluation by the Inspectorate
· Available SEN resources
|Course Date||01-02-2022 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||01-02-2022 5:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||24-11-2021 12:00 am|
|Registration fee / cost||€5.00|
|Speaker||Dr. Celia Walsh|
Registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority CRA No. 20051921