22LC 09 013 - Wild about Wildlife on the Seashore – Stories from the Shore
The Explorers Education Programme, funded and supported by the Marine Institute is delighted to host a series on Teacher Webinars this Autumn. Over 3 nights we will explore how to bring the Ocean into your classroom, and promote primary school competences such as
- Being an active citizen
- Being Mathematical
- Being Creative
- Communicating and Using Language
More details on each 1-hour webinar, which will be followed by time for Q&A can be seen below.
Follow us on social media on Facebook @ExplorersMarineEducation and twitter @explorersedu or keep up to the date with our latest news and events.
Wild about Wildlife on the Seashore – Stories from the Shore
Join us as we explore Stories from the Shore and the diversity of living things. During this webinar we will examine:
- Using oral language to reflect on the properties and characteristics of living things
- Using storytelling to develop emotions, empathy, and creativity
- Exploring the use of scientific writing and reading for information,
- Comparing and contrasting adaptations to life on the shore, and collecting data
- Explore your Shore! And becoming a citizen scientist
This course will provide participants with creative ideas and online content from www.explorers.ie