24LC 03 009 - CREATING INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS IN SCHOOLS WITH ATLANTIC LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Nothing brings global learning to life or makes the classroom a more engaging and inspiring place for young people than the opportunity to learn, interact and collaborate with peers in other countries.
- We provide education opportunities for teachers and students using the Erasmus+ Programme & Partner countries .
- We help identify suitable activities and opportunities for individual/school needs.
- We can source partner schools from our existing network of European schools
- We have an extensive European network to help Irish schools take advantage of the many ERASMUS+ grant-aided opportunities available .
- We offer step by step support in how to apply for Erasmus funding through Leargas .
- We can help create and support a community of practice with other Erasmus participant schools
COURSE DATE: THURS 7TH MARCH 2024
COURSE TIME : 17:00- 17:45
DURATION: 45 MINUTES