Coaching for Educators
C4E, Coaching for Educators, provides educational organisations with easy access to professional, certified coaches who volunteer their time to coach educators - free of charge.
C4E aims to provide educational organisations with an innovative way of:
- Discovering what coaching has to offer educators whilst keeping within the confines of the school budget
- Accelerating the ongoing evolution of the education system in a respectful, creative and effective way
- Supporting the well-being and professional growth of educators
- Introducing educators to the full range of coaching, and
- Sustaining a coaching culture in the organisation.
C4E works with:
- Principals/Headteachers who are committed to the care & development of their teaching staff
C4E coaching is carried out individually by phone (or similar) with full confidentiality.
You get, four coaching sessions, typically:
- Building the coaching relationship, Choosing two Topics, Planning the dates and times
- Coaching on Topic 1
- Coaching on Topic 2
- Reflection on the coaching experience, Learning from the Reflection and the Next Steps to take.
After the coaching, you will be asked to give your coach written feedback
Further details www.coaching-for-educators.com