Teacher Pension & Financial Planning Seminars
TEACHER PENSION & FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINARS
The IPS Teacher Pension & Financial Advice Seminars are back in January. In addition to our usual pension superannuation seminars, we will also host two exclusive seminars on ‘How to Get a Mortgage Exception’ and ‘Ways to Boost Your Savings’.
The seminars can be booked on Eventbrite through the invitation links enclosed below.
Teacher Pension Seminars are based on when you entered service for the public sector.
These Pension Seminars are specific to your pension scheme!
- Wed, 13th Jan, 8pm – How to Get a Mortgage Exception – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/135490346273
- Mon, 18th Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions Pre 1995 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114876803612
- Tues, 19th Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions 1995-2004 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114879664168
- Wed, 20th Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions 2004-2012 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114884241860
- Thurs, 21st Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions Post 2013 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114889888750
- Tues, 26th Jan, 4pm – Boost Your Savings Seminar – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/135695875015
I hope you are keeping safe and well.
- Request your free pension & financial report here https://ipsfinancialadvice.ie/online-financial-advice/
Petra Kelly QFA
IPS Financial Advice Limited
T: +353 (0) 61 469884
Winner of the Public Sector Magazine Award for Service Excellence to the Irish Public Sector. Read More >>
IPS Financial Advice Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Registered Address: 64 O’Connell Street, Limerick, V94 886V, Ireland. Registered in Ireland No. 544127 Directors: E. Lynch and K. Sammon
Cyber Crime Alert: Emails can be scammed. Please do not rely on email notification of bank account changes or instruction to transfer monies without direct verbal confirmation from a trusted source.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action or reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.